6. You can get out if the lock is jammed.
7. You can ask someone for toilet paper if you don’t have it.
8. People spend less time in the bathroom and the line moves faster.
9. It makes it easier for custodians to clean the floor.
10. In case of a pipe break, water won’t accumulate.
Why do we need to pull the door in to leave the bathroom?
- It’s so you won’t hurt anybody while opening the door.
- This prevents you from blocking the corridor and can allow you to move around in case of an emergency.